Blessed Moon Artifacts

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Destash drawing on February 14th






customers of http://www.suppliez.etsy.com/ -- every dollar in purchases will equal one entry in my destash drawing starting today 1/26/10 and ending 2/13/2010 at midnight.  Drawing will be during the day on 2/14/10.
I am attaching pictures of the destash. It's huge.  It weighs 1 pound, two ounces.
It has a little bit of everything, lots of nice pearls, beads, charms, copper, pewter and more. 
Another way to enter the drawing is to twitter something from my arenacreative.etsy.com shop.
Send me a convo or note here with your twitter username so I can follow you! I am ValerieArena on twitter.
Each twitter that features an item from my arenacreative shop equals an entry.  Limit five entries per day via twitter.  No limit in entries from purchases.  If you purchase from my http://www.suppliez.etsy.com/ shop, you needn't do anything.  I will record the entries and use random.com to secure my winner on Feb 14, 2010.
Thanks!!!!!

Any questions, convo me!


No comments: