The ambience is excellent. We were there for an early lunch once and an early dinner. Both times (11am, 430pm) were quiet and enjoyable. The service was really good, the food quality was phenomenal! I highly recommend it!
Some of our favorites are:
- Beer Battered basket of Shrimp (lunch) (yum, yum, yum)
- Lump Crab & Shrimp Cocktail Jumbo Lump Crab and Poached White Shrimp (appetizer) (extravagant, but oh so good!
- Cider-Soaked Double-Cut Prime Pork Chop well-marbled Chop marinated in a Brace’s Apple Cider, then Char-Grilled and finished with a Maple Glaze and Cranberry Drizzle, served with Pumpkin & Butternut Squash Risotto (dinner) (a quality looking, tasting and sizeable pork chop, exquisite!
And my most favorite....
- Chicken Chasseur Sautéed Chicken Scaloppini with Forrest Mushroom Marsala Demi Glace, Oven-dried Tomatoes and Tarragon Butter served with Jasmine Rice and Chef’s Vegetables (Dinner) (this just melted in my mouth! the mushroom deme glace was superb, the rice was tender and flavorful and the vegetables featured a wide variety of non-traditional vegetables!)
- Orange Cognac Salad Field Greens tossed with Orange Cognac Dressing, dried Cranberries, candied Walnuts, and Gorgonzola (if you get a chance to try this...it is like having desert before dinner, the flavors are just so nice together! the dressing is smooth and the crunch from the candied walnuts just gives it a great punch!)
I highly recommend them!