Blessed Moon Artifacts

Friday, May 28, 2010

Saturday Blog Shopper Special Discount Memoria Day Weekend!

Welcome!
Tons of new items listed in my Arena Creative shop!





Specials this weekend:
Ball chains with glass pendants are only $12.99, Snake chains with glass pendants are $15.99

25% off anything with turquoise (gem, color) - convo me for price change or check out/pay and I will refund the difference.

in my supply shop:
http://www.suppliez.etsy.com/
30% off your entire order.  convo me for price change or check out/pay and I will refund the difference.

Enjoy!

10 comments:

ArtistiKat said...

Cute! Love the pendant...I always joke that the comment on it describes me.

Have a great weekend!

Brigita said...

Hehe, great pendant and a nice offer. Good luck.

Raige Creations said...

haha - I bought my hubby a short that says that last year - it is so true for him....
I am sure it fits many other too - or else why would we be creating our stuff and own businesses? Good luck and have a great weekend!

Raige Creations said...

soory - bought him a SHIRT not short...having typing issues lately...

debbi@yankeeburrowcreations said...

what a great deal.

Anonymous said...

Love the pendant...!

Debbie
www.quiltsgaloreandmore.com

TheCraftBarn said...

Love the pendant...and great deals, too! Going to check out your Etsy shops now!!
Jennifer @ The Craft Barn
http://www.thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com

Art and Sew Forth said...

I think you got me again! Love the labels!

customdesigns4ubynan said...

hi there - happy Saturday! Cute shop! Good luck today.

Chigger Hill Cottage said...

Good deal!!! Happy SBS to you today!