Blessed Moon Artifacts

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday and it's HOT!





Jazz Musicians by RC Sprague - art print



Trying to stay focused and not focus on the heat. I'm from Arizona so really this is NOTHING compared to AZ heat BUT with the humidity and my fibromyalgia I am just dying dying dying. ack. Have to go out and run an errand in an hour and NOT looking forward to it!

I've been listing some new items today, new prints. Here's a sample of what's up today!







Revvin by RC Sprague - art print
*
*
*
*
CHECK OUT BYJANELLE!!!!
Also, I'd like to mention another fellow ETSY seller whom I purchased jewelry components from and their service and quality is excellent! Check them out if you need anything! Thanks ByJanelle! I got some terrific copper components, Swarovski crystals and ear wires.
*
*
*

No comments: