Blessed Moon Artifacts

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Seeking writers - Pennsylvanian topics - National Day On Writing


Hello, I am curating a gallery at the NCTE National Gallery of Writing. The gallery is called Natural Pennsylvania. Submissions should reflect on the natural resources and beauties of Pennsylvania. Poetry, articles and any applicable media are acceptable. Submissions are subject to approval and acceptance. Please read gallery submission guidelines at the site.

Must focus on the natural aspects of Pennsylvania; i.e. coal industry, other industries, nature; i.e water, land, foliage, forest, etc. Entries should be educational and descriptive in nature.

http://galleryofwriting.org/galleries/88427

1 comment:

Geophile said...

Wow, I wish I'd found this when you posted it! I live in PA and have written about the natural world in our area for magazines and a local nature journal. I hope your project went well!